However, we do suggest you either bring the following items from home or purchase them from our local grocers:
- Laundry detergent
- Additional rolls of paper towels
- Additional trash can liners (large ones too!)
- Additional toilet paper
- Don’t forget the Antibacterial soap!
- Dish sponge and towel
- Zip-Loc bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, etc.
- Condiments, spices, etc.
- Flashlight and extra batteries in case of power outage….or for the moonlight walk on the beach
- First aid kit
- Sunscreen and aloe (time to turn so you won’t burn!!)
- Insect repellent (it’s SC and we have big Mosquitoes!!)
- Beach towels
- Sheets, pillowcases, bath mats, wash cloths and bath towels (unless purchasing a linen package)
- Hairdryer (some properties provide these)
- Umbrellas (lets hope you won’t need this one)
- Chairs and umbrellas set up along the beach can be rented from the nearest lifeguard station.
Contact Lack’s for rates on beach rentals at (843) 448-7741.
Contact John's Beach Service for rentals at (843) 448-6454.
These items can be rented (or purchased) from a local vendor:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Baby Equipment (high chairs, strollers, cribs, etc…)
- Surf Boards
If you have already packed and close on room, there are also a list of items you can rent for your vacation. Check out Booe's Bundle page to see if we can help save you some room!