Things To Bring On Your Myrtle Beach Vacation
What’s "in” Booe’s Bucket List
The entire Booe Crew is excited that your family will be joining us for your much needed vacation in just a few days! Upon your arrival to the beach, we want to inform you of what will be provided for you when you enter your vacation rental. You’ll find a roll of paper towels, a roll of toilet paper and hand soap in each bathroom, a trash can liner and a starter pack of dishwasher detergent. Hopefully this will eliminate an immediate trip to the store.
We advise you to either bring the following items from home or purchase them from our local grocers:
- Laundry detergent
- Additional rolls of paper towels
- Additional trash can liners (large ones too!)
- Additional toilet paper
- Don’t forget the Antibacterial soap!
- Dish sponge and towel
- Zip-Loc bags, plastic wrap, aluminum foil, etc.
- Condiments, spices, etc.
- Flashlight and extra batteries in case of power outage….or for the moonlight walk on the beach
- First aid kit
- Sunscreen and aloe (time to turn so you won’t burn!!)
- Insect repellent (it’s SC and we have big Mosquitoes!!)
- Beach towels
- Sheets, pillowcases, bath mats, wash cloths and bath towels (unless purchasing a linen package)
- Hairdryer (some properties provide these)
- Umbrellas (lets hope you won’t need this one
Chairs and umbrellas set up along the beach can be rented from the nearest lifeguard station.
Contact Lack’s for rates on beach rentals at (843) 448-7741.
Contact John's Beach Service for rentals at (843) 448-6454.
These items can be rented (or purchased) from a local vendor:
- Beach Chairs
- Beach Umbrella
- Baby Equipment (high chairs, strollers, cribs, etc…)
- Surf Boards