Here we are in the "season" of storms and hurricanes. As always, in the event of a hurricane or tropical system, we will keep you updated with the latest news and plans of action.
The Booe Crew is monitoring the track and progress of Hurricane Ian. Although we are in a tropical storm warning as of Wednesday morning, we are expecting the rain to start Thursday evening and continue until Saturday morning. We are expecting a nice weekend after the storm effects pass us to our West. Stay tuned and please click on the links provided below.
Our thoughts and prayers are with ALL of those in the storm’s path. Stay safe and heed all local warnings!
To stay informed during Hurricane seasons, we have added links to provide the most updated information possible.
- National Weather Service
- National Hurricane Center
- City of Myrtle Beach Hurricane Preparedness
- City of North Myrtle Beach Hurricane Preparedness
- Horry County Hurricane Information Center
- S.C. Department of Transportation Storm Resources: Road Conditions & Closings
- N.C. Road Conditions & Closings
- Spaghetti Models - Mike's Weather Page
WPDE-TV 15 - Weather - Tropical Updates
WBTW News 13 - Weather
WMBF News 10 - Weather - Hurricane Tracker