30 Sep 2020
Only $100 down! What a BOOEtacular Deal
Happy October and BOOE to you! We love Halloween time! In fact, it is our special time to shine! We love trick or treating, especially the treating!
Did you get a summer vacation this year? Are you beginning to budget out for the holidays? Are you concerned someone else will book your favorite property for next year before you can? Well, guess what? Booe Realty has made it easier for you to secure your favorite property for a 2021 Myrtle Beach vacation and still have money for the holidays!
Back by popular demand is the $100 deposit! Book your 2021 vacation by November 30, 2020 with only a $100 down, then the remaining deposit won't be due until Jan. 31, giving you an extra couple of months to pay and more money for the holidays!
How’s that for a treat??? Well, we aren’t quite done yet!! Still want to come to the beach before the year is out? We are in the midst of our Secret Season!! The beach is wide open, there’s no traffic, the water is warm and you’ll find no lines! Take advantage of this special once-a year season! We have some great specials for you to keep the dough in your pockets and get a quick getaway to Myrtle Beach. Check them out and see how you can save.
Or are you ready to hit the beach now?
Even though summer has come to an end, the sun is still shining, the beach is still warm and so are the water temperatures. It’s the best time to be on the beach and what locals like to refer to as the Secret Season! Oh, did we mention our already low rates have gone even lower?
There is still so much to do after summer! Maybe even some things you didn’t get to while you were here!
- Visit Ripley’s Aquarium, Wonderworks or the other many attractions scattered along the Grand Strand.
- Take in a dinner and a show at Pirate’s Voyage or enjoy the music of the Carolina Opry or Alabama Theater.
- Enjoy a stroll around Brook Green Gardens without the super humid heat
- Go shopping at the many outdoor retailers such as Broadway at the Beach, Barefoot Landing or either one of the Tanger Outlets! Oh, we can’t forget the Market Common!
- Festivals! Fall is the best time for festivals! The Loris Bog-Off is always a big hit with locals! Come see why! Chili cook-offs for some warm belly food for those cooler nights! There are so many more that are still set to take place, but of course, we only listed the foodie ones!
Let’s talk turkey!
Are you thinking about preparing a big feast for your family for Thanksgiving? How about a gorgeous ocean view with your dinner? What better way to enjoy the holiday day than with a fully equipped kitchen, large family dining rooms and beautiful ocean views! Not to mention the miles of sand to walk off the giblets and gravy to make room for pumpkin pie!
Enjoy Thanksgiving in Myrtle Beach in one of our many vacation rentals and save 20% PLUS receive a free tom turkey and roasting pan with your vacation rental.
Even if you don’t want to spend the holiday in the kitchen, Myrtle Beach offers so many restaurant options you can order and bring it home or take the family out so there is no clean up!
Check out our list of vacation properties to plan your fall getaway and enjoy our “Secret Season”….shhhh, don’t tell!