Welcome to Booe Realty’s Storm Update page
Thankfully, Florence has come and gone and Myrtle Beach received minimal to no damage from the storm. The beaches are wide open and sunny!
To stay informed during Hurricane seasons, we have added links to provide the most updated information possible in the event something else stirs up in the Atlantic.
- National Weather Service
- National Hurricane Center
- City of Myrtle Beach Hurricane Preparedness
- City of North Myrtle Beach Hurricane Preparedness
- Horry County Hurricane Information Center
- S.C. Traffic Information Network
- S.C. Department of Transportation Storm Resources: Road Conditions & Closings
- N.C. Road Conditions & Closings
- Spaghetti Models - Mike's Weather Page
WPDE-TV 15 - Weather - Tropical Updates
WBTW News 13 - Weather
WMBF News 10 - Weather - Hurricane Tracker